BASE-NC designs and administers customized onsite Before & After School programs within North Carolina for charter, private and public schools, based on specific school & student needs.
- Serving Schools Since: 2018
Experience Providing Childcare & School Age Services Since: 2005
BASE-NC provides experienced, high-quality, safe, caring, and supportive care for K through 8th grade students onsite at our partner schools. While customizable to each school’s requirements, our standard program includes:
- nutritious afternoon snacks (provided by BASE-NC)
- quiet time & space for homework
- supervised indoor activities, games and arts & crafts (provided by BASE-NC)
- supervised outdoor play (facility and weather permitting)
Tuition can be adjusted based on number of
- participating students
- shifts (morning and/or afternoon)
Direct billing between BASE-NC and parents saves school administration time and effort. Program name can be uniquely branded to each school’s sports team name, nickname or mascot
A Site Director can be either one of the school’s administrative staff or can be provided by BASE-NC. All personnel provided by BASE-NC are specially trained, experienced child care professionals. The number of Group Leaders will vary based on age and number of students, facility layout, allocation of space, etc.